Think360 is a full-stack data science company building on ideas powered by data. Our team develops innovative solutions and works with clients across the globe. Our vision is to be the most comprehensive data science partner for our clients, collaborators, stakeholders, and partners.
We are an evolving company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities. We hope that you will join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
As the Visual Communications Senior Associate/Manager, you will design elegant marketing and education materials for both internal and external dissemination. You will also be integral to our dynamic brand identity.
You will enjoy working at Think360 if you:
- Are a dreamer, a doodler, an artist, a writer—someone who equally excited by data, graphs, marketing and strategy as by video, fonts, colors and graphics. • Are an inherent storyteller and believe in the power of aesthetics and design as invaluable tools for creating meaningful and informative experiences.
- Are excited to help build the firm brand—not just designing creative artifacts but also progressing the brand.
- Like variety in your work—you want to flex all your creative muscles on a regular basis instead of just designing emails all day.
- Enjoy experimenting with new and different media and software to design content. • Are comfortable in an autonomous work environment but can also spend time strategizing with a team.
- Are detailed-oriented and methodical—you are driven to design crisp content but also know how to manage expectations instead of making things “perfect”.
- Are a multi-tasker with impeccable time-management skills and an unflappable personality that allows you to control the chaos and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Do not like investing your skills, time and efforts to multiple projects simultaneously. • Lean towards perfection rather than product completion within timelines. • Prefer to have a defined structure about work and are unwilling to pivot when necessary.
- Are not comfortable with receiving or giving constructive feedback.
- Excel formulas, macros and VBA coding experience are a must.
- Data analysis, reporting, and Program Management experience are a must.
- Dashboarding in Excel and PPT is a must.
- R/Python programming is a plus.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- MBA is a plus.
If you have read or scrolled this far AND are interested in applying, fill out the form below and submit :
- Your resume.
- A link to your portfolio, demonstrating your design, illustration, and/or animation skills. • A cover letter telling us about why you want to work for our company and what thoughts you have about our brand.
If you have any additional questions, please contact : www.Think360.ai