A BD Associate will be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting and building relationships with clients to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
We at Think360 are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Associate that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. A BD Associate will be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting and building relationships with clients to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
Job responsibility will involve multiple activities like targeting the right clients, build a quality pipeline from scratch through cold calling at various platforms, emails, LinkedIn, etc. and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial relationships that create value.
- Team player who can maintain strong relationships, communicate effectively across different mediums, and negotiate fiercely.
- Ability to understand client problems/ need gaps and craft solutions/customization with internal teams.
- Good networking and relationship building skills.
- Target oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent understanding of digital communication and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of BFSI segment, understanding market/technology trends impacting Financial Services i.e. Fintech will be an added advantage.
- Start-up idealists would have a great learning curve.
- Qualification: MBA or full-time Graduation in Marketing/ Communications.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.