The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across multiple teams and projects to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
We are looking for a Senior Associate – Consultant to join our growing team of Data Analytics experts an manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis.
The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across multiple teams and projects to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
- One must be a strategic thinker, who is extremely analytical and detail oriented.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and must know how to prioritize the work.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- You will be required to develop clear, concise and actionable solutions and recommendations for client’s business needs and actively explore client’s business and formulate solutions/ideas which can help client in terms of efficient cost cutting or in achieving growth/revenue/profitability targets faster.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to the Management of the company.
- Extensive tactical data analysis and model development for Client engagement’s using a variety of languages and ability to model the reality of business into equations, and to understand the implications and limitations of a Model.
- Ability to work well under pressure with stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Partner closely with Business and Technical team of clients to understand their Projects objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations.
- Coordinate with business planners and the senior team to translate business questions into verifiable data models and hypothesis.
- Work hands-on on various analytics problems and provide thought leadership on problems that we are working on and ensure solutions are scalable, repeatable, efficient, and effective.
- Interact with clients on daily/weekly basis to gather requirements/provide updates
- Seasoned risk management professional with the advanced degree in finance, mathematics, econometrics, or engineering.
- Senior Associate with 4+ years of analytics experience
- Strong experience in data processing such as data mining, social network analysis, text mining.
- Practice with database access such as SQL; optionally Pig and Hive, including NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, JSON files.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Spot fire/Qlikview.
- Professional experience in machine learning applied to business is a plus.
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills and be involved in the development of the company through pre-sales/operational support.