If you do not agree to this Policy or any part thereof, please do not use or access our Platform or any part thereof.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you use our Platform, our Website, we collect and store your information (personal information) which is provided by you from time to time by explicitly seeking permissions from YOU to get the required information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience and services. This allows us to provide services and features that meets your needs, and to customize our Platform to make your experience safer and easier and to improve the services provided by us. More importantly, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving the aforementioned purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, to create an account on the Website you must provide us with certain basic information required to provide customized services. The information we collect from you, inter alia, including:
- your full name;
- mailing address;
- phone number;
Where possible, we indicate the mandatory and the optional fields. You always have the option to not provide your personal information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform.
COLLECTION OF MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS
When you sign up with us, we collect your mobile number and email address to uniquely identify you. This helps us ensure that no unauthorized device or person is acting on your behalf.
COLLECTION OF LOCATION
We collect location information from your device to reduce the risk associated with your account.
COLLECTION OF OTHER NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users and improve our services. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. We also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the URL used by you to connect your computer to the internet, etc. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION
We access, store and use the information we collect from to provide our Services, to research and develop new ones.
We use personal information to provide the services you request, to customize your user experience and to improve our services. To the extent we intend to use your personal information to market any product to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
We use your personal information to:
- resolve disputes;
- troubleshoot problems;
- help promote a safe service;
- analytical analysis;
- measure consumer interest and satisfaction in our products and services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- customize your experience;
- detect and protect us against suspicious or illegal activity, fraud and other criminal activity;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- improvement of our services and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION / CONTACTING US
At any point of time Users can choose to edit/modify or delete/withdraw any Personal Information shared for use of the Platform. Please note that deleting or withdrawing information may affect the Services we provide to you. In case of modification of Personal Information, Users will be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
The Website intends to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy as confirmed by you. We implement reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. For example, we encrypt all sensitive personal information when we transmit such information over the internet. We also require that our registered third-party service providers protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under control. We endeavour to safeguard and ensure the security of the information provided by you. We use Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) based encryption, for the transmission of the information, which is currently the required level of encryption in India as per the law.
We blend security at multiple steps within our products with the state-of-the-art technology to ensure our systems maintain strong security measures and the overall data and privacy security design allow us to defend our systems ranging from low hanging issue up to sophisticated attacks.
In addition, the Website has been certified for the following security certifications:
- ISO 9001: being the international standard that details requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements with the requisite security protections.
- ISO 27001 (formally known as ISO/IEC 27001:2005): is a specification for an information security management system (ISMS) and is the suggested level of certification required under the Information Technology Act, 2000. An ISMS is a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s information risk management processes.
- ISO 14001: is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
We work hard to protect fromunauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information wehold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit;
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems;
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Compliance & Cooperation with Regulations and applicable laws;
- Data transfers
We or our affiliates maintain your information on servers located in India. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data as mentioned and required under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
- Bureau Enquiry
We will enquire with one or more Credit Bureaus on one or more affiliate National Banking Financial Company’s (NBFC) behalf to provide you with your loan amount.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. With this Policy we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by Us. If You visit any websites through the links on the Website, please ensure You go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices, and their policies might be different from this Policy and We do not have control over any of their policies neither do we have any liability in this regard.
If at any time you feel there is any breach of your personal information or sensitive personal information, then the grievance officer of the company will be responsible to comply with your complaints. If You have any questions, queries or complaints with respect to the Website, then such correspondence should be directed to the Grievance Officer at email@example.com or alternatively, you can write to:
Oberoi Garden Estate,
Chandivali, Andheri East,