Are you passionate about visual storytelling, brand communications and informative design? Then we have a role for you!
- At Think360, you will design ideas and proposals, communicate compelling stories with graphics and transform words into impactful deliverables.
- You will convert client proposals and pitch documents into powerful graphical narratives.
- You will help design and manage the firm’s brand assets. This role reports to the Global Sales Head and/or the CEO.
Still interested? Read on for more information.
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the candidate. Listed activities, duties or responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.)
Think360 is a full-stack data science company building on ideas powered by data. Our team develops innovative solutions and works with clients across the globe. Our vision is to be the most comprehensive data science partner for our clients, collaborators, stakeholders, and partners.
We are an evolving company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities. We hope that you will join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
As the Visual Communications Senior Associate/Manager, you will design elegant marketing and education materials for both internal and external dissemination. You will also be integral to our dynamic brand identity.
You will enjoy working at Think360 if you:
- Are a dreamer, a doodler, an artist, a writer—someone who equally excited by data, graphs, marketing and strategy as by video, fonts, colours and graphics.
- Are an inherent storyteller and believe in the power of aesthetics and design as invaluable tools for creating meaningful and informative experiences.
- Are excited to help build the firm brand—not just designing creative artifacts but also progressing the brand.
- Like variety in your work—you want to flex all your creative muscles on a regular basis instead of just designing emails all day.
- Enjoy experimenting with new and different media and software to design content.
- Are comfortable in an autonomous work environment but can also spend time strategizing with a team.
- Are detailed-oriented and methodical—you are driven to design crisp content but also know how to manage expectations instead of making things “perfect”.
- Are a multi-tasker with impeccable time-management skills and an unflappable personality that allows you to control the chaos and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Do not like investing your skills, time and efforts to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lean towards perfection rather than product completion within timelines.
- Prefer to have a defined structure about work and are unwilling to pivot when necessary.
- Are not comfortable with receiving or giving constructive feedback.
The key responsibilities (not exhaustive) of the role in Visual Communications include:
Developing presentations and collaterals
- Defining and maintaining the firm’s brand collateral and assets, standards and guidelines; training others on effective usage of company templates.
- Developing PowerPoint templates and decks, MS Word documents, brochures, emailers and educational guides for sales and marketing needs
- Working with the proposal team to design presentations in real-time.
- Designing newsletters and email templates.
- Writing graphical narratives for demo videos.
Developing marketing communications
- Designing visually compelling presentations, social media campaigns, webpage content and print-marketing collaterals.
- Illustrating, animating and editing engaging video communications for brand visibility and media engagement.
- Producing standalone creatives, short GIFs, 1–3-minute videos that demonstrate our solutions.
- Taking an infographic story document and mocking up sketches or wireframes for the infographic’s layout & visuals.
- Bringing those sketches or wireframes to life, using appropriate tools and your own artistic skills to produce a finished infographic.
- Visualizing data in innovative ways, developing a narrative that effectively tells the story and using relevant software to communicate that story.
Focusing on design excellence
- Designing your own artistic and content creation workflow; looking for plug-ins, scripts, and software add-ons that can simplify and enhance the graphic design process.
- Employing a deep understanding of information architecture for various medium, including on-page digital content, website architecture, print layouts and data visualization.
Engaging with stakeholders
- Brainstorming for and presenting new ideas and creative designs to clients.
- Working with colleagues across departments, like developers, marketing and account managers, story editors, data analysts or other technicians, to intelligently transform written content into compelling visual stories.
Desired skills & experience
- Expert in graphic design, experienced in working in a consulting firm or a technology company, or as a communication strategist in a creative agency.
- 3+ or 6+ years’ experience in creating market-facing content across various formats.
- Expert in visual design software, like PowerPoint, Adobe, Figma, Canva, QuickTime.
- Curious about vetting new technology for producing visual content, particularly in the areas of design, data visualization and motion design.
- Have an expansive work portfolio—documents, videos, websites, marketing collateral—designed to leave a mark on your audience.
- A conceptual thinker able to translate the essence of a client proposal into an effective PowerPoint or word document.
If you have read or scrolled this far AND are interested in applying, click on the above link and submit:
- Your resume.
- A link to your portfolio, demonstrating your design, illustration, and/or animation skills.
- A cover letter telling us about why you want to work for our company and what thoughts you have about our brand.