About Think Analytics India Private Limited
We are a 6-year-old analytics and technology company based out of Mumbai. We solve end to end data science and data engineering problems for our clients in India and US. We are around 90 people strong organization which is in growth mode. For context, even during COVID, our revenues have grown and our compensation cycles have been completed.
We have a consulting arm and a products team. Our consulting team helps leading FS companies in India and pharma companies in US in their analytics transformation and strategic digitization initiatives.
Currently, we have two products – Algo360 – India’s leading alternate data based credit risk engine and KwikID – one of India’s leader in video enabled KYC and customer onboarding platform.
As an Infrastructure Engineer working with Think Analytics, the purpose of this role will be to ensure sound delivery of technical services for company internal and external clients.
You will also be working in a fast-pace environment driving performance and reliability from software, infrastructure, and cloud environments on behalf of Think Analytics. You will tackle challenging, unique situations every day and work with other functions and employees within Think Analytics as well as our customers. You will be looked upon as a subject matter expert and advocate to fellow team members on making reliable technical decisions around supporting and deploying large- scale services and engineering complex systems that run some of our customer’s business critical systems.
The successful candidate for this role will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
- Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Work on various cloud AWS, Azure and GCP
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Cater to doing infrastructure coordination related to design and setup activities at different stages of a project
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- Currently, the role is going to be remote. But on a normal mode, the employee will be working out of our office in Mumbai as well as client office in Mumbai as needed
- We are looking for candidates who can join us immediately
- Experience – 7-10 years
- Solid technical background in a hosted services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- Working knowledge on Linux, Ubuntu based environments.
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging. Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure AWS, Azure.
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Ability to identify incident trends to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols
- Able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good attention to detail, testing and documentation
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VM Ware, Citrix Xen App and NetScaler.
- Proven ability to work in a cloud based or hosting environment
- Proven track record with hosted desktop and published applications
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with third party service providers and vendors
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Tertiary degree in computer science or related areas an advantage