About Think Analytics India Private Limited
We are a 6-year-old analytics and technology company based out of Mumbai. We solve end to end data science and data engineering problems for our clients in India and US. We are around 90 people strong organization which is in growth mode. For context, even during COVID, our revenues have grown, and our compensation cycles have been completed.
We have a consulting arm and a products team. Our consulting team helps leading FS companies in India and pharma companies in US in their analytics transformation and strategic digitization initiatives.
Currently, we have two products – Algo360 – India’s leading alternate data-based credit risk engine and KwikID – one of India’s leader in video enabled KYC and customer onboarding platform.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is an internal consultant providing an enabling business support role. The HRBP is a trusted partner and has a seat at the leadership table working on medium to longer term objectives. In this role, the HRBP will provide the support and functional expertise that drives productivity and results across a variety of our Practice areas. The HRBP will handle generalist responsibilities including onboarding of new employees, employee relations, training and development, performance & talent management, recruitment oversight, people metrics/reporting, partnering with line management on HR and business needs and special projects. The HRBP will also work closely with the BU Heads to create and drive talent and business strategy across the Practice areas.
Purpose of The Role
- Responsible for leading the professional area; bringing evidence-based practice into the organization and addressing the people challenges for their area of expertise.
- Support organization effectiveness by developing and implementing solutions aligned to strategy.
- Lead the HR vision, including role modeling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR Operating Model is embedded successfully.
- Design appropriate staffing plans with the Business, in line with the Plan for the year
- Implement specific recruitment strategy, to support unforeseen business needs.
- Ensure efficient on-boarding of new hires and include them as part of the talent development initiatives wherever appropriate.
- Responsible for the entire Performance Management Process and conduct workshops to ensure clarity on the optimum usage of this tool which will be the only source reference document for future records on employee progression and performance.
- Ensure adequate training is provided to all staff. Conduct a detailed training need analysis as part of the process
- Retain Talent by a proper mix of promoting internal progression and hiring specialists to participate in the growth plans thereby supporting the Management to strengthen the succession pipeline.
- Conduct Compensation Surveys on an annual/need basis and provide input to the Management on the gaps for all positions and suggest corrective actions as part of the Annual Compensation review process
- Provide the base to prepare the HR Budget each year (Staff salary costs, training costs, recruitment cost, etc)
- Process the payroll including statutory deductions as applicable and ensure appropriate timely deduction of tax other mandatory contributions.