We at THINK ANALYTICS are looking for Full Stack Engineer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable, beautifully written code that other people – or you, six months into the future – will find easy to comprehend and modify. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of Software Development. You have mastered more than one technology stack in your life, and you are comfortable with the idea of mastering several more. You're competent at high levels and low levels. Technology is a means and not the ends for you, and you don't flinch at the idea of migrating legacy OOP systems to Functional while focusing on zero downtime.
Technical Skills and Expertise:
- Solid experience in Python.
- Acquaintance with Python frameworks (Flask/Django/Falcon).
- Works well under pressure; can work within stringent timelines and collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Come up with reusable code that is efficient and easily testable.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- SQL and database knowledge and familiarity with integrating them in web services.
- Good in problem solving, data structures and algorithms.
- Skilled in building RESTful API services, working with structured and unstructured databases and communication with them through front-end applications.
- Develop, test, tune for performance and deploy web services.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in developing applications.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Good problem-solving skills
If you think you can be part of a fast-paced, adaptive release schedule and bring a sharp mind & great skill to the table we would love to hear from you!