Automation Test Engineer
About Think Analytics India Private Limited
We are a 6-year-old analytics and technology company based out of Mumbai. We solve end to end data science and data engineering problems for our clients in India and the US. We are a strong organization which is in growth mode. For context, even during COVID, our revenues have grown, and our compensation cycles have been completed.
We have a consulting arm and a products team. Our consulting team helps leading FS companies in India and pharma companies in the US in their analytics transformation and strategic digitization initiatives. Currently, we have two products – Algo360 – India’s leading alternate data-based credit risk engine and KwikID – one of India’s leaders in video enabled KYC and customer onboarding platform.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application Under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Identifying end to end scenarios and code modularity.
- Implementing JUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating reusable components.
- Creating and enhancing Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming concepts and TestNG Annotations.
- Error Handling, Adding comments.
- Creating Data driven Tests and Running through framework.
- Cross Browser Testing (Executing test cases against various browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, IE and Safari etc…).
- Parallel Test Execution.
- Defining and exporting Test Results.
- Analyzing Test Results and Reporting Defects.
- Tracking Defects and Select Test cases for Re & Regression Testing.
- Modifying Test Automation Resources and Maintenance of Resources