Technical Team Lead/SA
About the Role:-
We are looking for a technical team lead to join the Product Team of Kwik (Digital Customer Onboarding Platform). The role is that of a key think tank member of the product team and reports directly to the Product Manager.
The technical team lead will be responsible for all project management and development efforts around product development, client implementations, product deployments. He/She will be responsible to provide key inputs to Architecture to ensure flexibility and quality are balanced as outcomes for the product. Having worked in product organisations is preferred, having people skills will be critical towards managing and mentoring developers and towards managing client stakeholders.
- Building product features & modules – Good knowledge of building web applications that work on mobile and desktop platforms
- Understanding of how modern web apps work.
- Solutioning out integrations and implementations and client journeys
- Interacting with clients, understanding their requirements and providing feasibility and effort estimates and solutions to their problems/requirements
- Coordinating with internal team members and client team personnel and getting technical solutions delivered on time
- Managing deployments and client implementations
- Manage and mentoring a team of 3-5 developers
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of AWS, APIs and DevOps and Docker
- Good knowledge of building APIs with Python
- Good understanding of networking and security aspects
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Good English proficiency
- Good task prioritization and delegation skills