Think Analytics is a rapidly growing data science company, working at the intersection of data,
technology, and operations, and focuses on creating innovative solutions using cutting edge
technologies, advanced analytics, AI/ML, and cloud & mobile computing. We work with clients
across India and the US in data-rich industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Oil & Gas,
and more. We Help clients traverse the challenge of a variety of data, data integration, and
insights management, well before they undertake the journey to becoming a Big Data-driven
differentiator in the marketplace.
We are an open culture young company growing rapidly, providing opportunities to learn
dynamically. We are a no hierarchy small group, and one can expect a start-up life with a
casual and relaxed environment with high levels of accountability expected from everyone.
• The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented
and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well.
• You will take end to end ownership of data warehouse requirements for the client;
manage and train the supporting team; suggest changes as and when required and come
up with solutions to support data warehouse execution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Works well under pressure; can work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across
departments to achieve results.
• The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive
in a dynamic environment.
• The candidate must have 4 to 7 years in total and 3 years relevant into Windows Azure.
• Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the
proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
• Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses and create best practices for data
loading and extraction.
• Partner closely with business and technical teams of clients to understand their project
objectives and provide robust solutions and recommendations.
• Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within structured
data warehouse environment.
• Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and
Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security
for data warehouse.
• Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
• Expertise in Azure IaaS and PaaS services and experience in administration of cloud
- • Knowledge of SQL and both on-premise & cloud relational databases; Oracle and SQL
Server preferred. Adept in writing ETL queries in various flavors of SQL.
• Experience in working on Power BI infrastructure and administration including
provisioning, IAM, workspace management, RLS.
• Relevant experience in query migration, data integration and building autonomous data
pipelines. Experience in R is an added advantage.
• Conversant with Linux and Windows OS and working knowledge of Azure Active
• Experience with tools such as Informatica is an added advantage along with knowledge
of finance domain.