JD -IT Infrastructure Specialist
We are seeking an IT Infrastructure to join our team. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys multi-tasking, and a highly flexible work environment. This position will be mainly responsible for the
Maintenance & Privacy Enhancement of IT Infrastructure. Must have IT Infra monitoring having knowledge in Hardware Asset Monitoring and Software Asset Monitoring worked for Banking/IT Industry.
Think Analytics is a rapidly growing data science company, working at the intersection of data, technology, and operations, and focuses on creating innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies, advanced analytics, AI/ML, and cloud & mobile computing. We work with clients across India and the US in data-rich industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, and more. We Help clients traverse the challenge of a variety of data, data integration, and insights management, well before they undertake the journey to becoming a Big Data-driven differentiator in the marketplace.
We are an open culture young company growing rapidly, providing opportunities to learn dynamically. We are a no hierarchy small group, and one can expect a start-up life with a casual and relaxed environment with high levels of accountability expected from everyone.
- The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as
- You will take end to end ownership of data warehouse requirements for the client; manage and train the supporting team; suggest changes as and when required and come up with solutions to support data warehouse execution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Works well under pressure; can work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- The candidate must have 4 to 7 years in total and 3 years relevant into Windows
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses and create best practices for data loading and
- Partner closely with business and technical teams of clients to understand their project objectives and provide robust solutions and
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETL mapping solutions within structured data warehouse environment.
- Support the development and validation required through the lifecycle of the DWH and Business Intelligence systems, maintain user connectivity, and provide adequate security for data warehouse.
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse
- Expertise in Azure IaaS and PaaS services and experience in administration of cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of SQL and both on-premise & cloud relational databases; Oracle and SQL Server Adept in writing ETL queries in various flavors of SQL.
- Experience in working on Power BI infrastructure and administration including provisioning, IAM, workspace management, RLS.
- Relevant experience in query migration, data integration and building autonomous data pipelines. Experience in R is an added
- Conversant with Linux and Windows OS and working knowledge of Azure Active
- Experience with tools such as Informatica is an added advantage along with knowledge of finance