Golang Full-Stack developer
We are an open culture startup founded by IIM/IGIDR Alumni. Our work and solutions are focused on financial services, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare industries. Culturally, we are a no hierarchy small group, and one can expect a start-up life with a casual and relaxed environment with high levels of accountability expected from everyone. JOB DESCRIPTION
Role and Requirements
– Works well under pressure; can work within stringent timelines and collaborate across departments to achieve results.
– The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
– Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs and idioms
– Fluent in Golang and familiar with popular libraries/tools like requests, Gin, echo, gorilla/mux.
– Ability to write clean and effective Go doc comments
– SQL and database knowledge and familiarity with integrating them in web services.
– Skilled in building RESTful API services, working with structured and unstructured databases and communication with them through front-end applications.
– Skilled at handling and visualizing data in the web using charting libraries (ChartJS, HighCharts).
– Autonomy, curiosity and innovation capability.
– Mobile app development knowledge is a good to have.