Associate— Corporate Communications
Are you passionate about crisp storytelling, writing, brand communications and social media? Then we have a role for you!
- At Think360, you will strategize on ideas and proposals, develop compelling stories and transform ideas and words into impactful deliverables.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to build the voice of Think360.
- You will help develop and manage the firm’s brand assets.
Still interested? Read on for more information.
(Please note this job description is not designed to cover or does not contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the candidate. Listed activities, duties or responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.)
Think360 is a full-stack data science company building on ideas powered by data. Our team develops innovative solutions and works with clients across the globe. Our vision is to be the most comprehensive data science partner for our clients, collaborators, stakeholders, and partners.
We are an evolving company and care very much about creating an amazing work environment with great growth opportunities. We hope that you will join us early on and help shape a bright and exciting future for our ambitious company.
As a Corporate Communications Team Member, you will develop comprehensive marketing and education materials for both internal and external dissemination. You will also be integral to our dynamic brand identity.
You will enjoy working at Think360 if you:
- Love reading and writing. Across diverse topics. And do not get baffled by technical jargon.
- Are a writer, a blogger, a doodler, an influencer—someone equally excited by data, graphs, marketing and strategy as by video, fonts, colours and stories.
- Are an inherent storyteller and believe in the power of the written and spoken words.
- Are excited to help build the firm brand—not only designing the vision but also progressing the brand.
- Like variety in your work—you want to flex all your creative muscles on a regular basis instead of just editing content all day.
- Enjoy experimenting with different ideas and media to design content.
- Are comfortable in an autonomous work environment but can also spend time strategizing with a team.
- Are detailed-oriented and methodical—you are driven to develop crisp content but also know how to manage expectations instead of making things “perfect”.
- Are a multi-tasker with impeccable time-management skills and an unflappable personality that allows you to control the chaos and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position might not be for you if you:
- Do not like investing your skills, time and efforts into multiple projects simultaneously
- Do not like multitasking
- Prefer to have always have a defined structure about work and are unwilling to pivot when necessary
- Are not comfortable with receiving or giving constructive feedback
The key responsibilities (not exhaustive) of the role in Corporate Communications include:
- Developing presentations and other collaterals
- Developing white papers, case studies, presentations, newsletters, media relations and social media content and video scripts/narratives.
- Defining and maintaining the firm’s brand collateral and assets, standards and guidelines; training others on effective usage of company style guide.
- Working with the proposal team to strategize on the storyline in real-time.
- Refining PowerPoint templates and decks, MS Word documents, brochures, emailers and educational guides for sales and marketing needs
- Developing marketing communications
- Creating compelling presentations, infographics, social media campaigns, webpage content and print-marketing collaterals.
- Working with the visual communications team to develop standalone creatives, short GIFs, 1–3-minute videos that demonstrate our solutions.
- Visualizing data in innovative ways and developing narrative that effectively tells the story.
- Focusing on communications strategy and excellence
- Partner with the CEO and HR to support internal brand communications.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Track and assess competitor messaging/communications, keeping the company informed of important developments.
- Evaluate PR agency performance and coach or make changes as necessary.
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Brainstorming for and presenting new ideas for clients.
- Working with colleagues across departments, like developers, marketing and account managers, story editors, data analysts or other technicians, to develop raw points into compelling narratives.
Desired skills & experience
- 1 to 3 years of work experience (depending on the level), especially in corporate communications roles in consulting, technology, media or scaled start-ups.
- Proven track record of creating high quality and nuanced written content ideally pertaining to the tech/start-up ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and summarization skills
- Have an expansive work portfolio—documents, social media content, marketing collaterals—designed to leave a mark on your audience.
- A conceptual thinker able to translate the essence of a product/solution/an idea into an effective PowerPoint or word document.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as communications, literature, journalism or equivalent. Additional relevant certifications/degrees are an advantage.
If you have read or scrolled this far and are interested in applying, fill out the form below and submit:
- Your resume
- A cover letter telling us about why you want to work for our company and what thoughts you have about our brand (optional, but recommended)