We are looking to hire a Business Analyst for our Product Algo360: Algo360 is an analytics-based alternate data product for financial institutions based on NLP and Machine learning. It evolves as market leader alternate data product for the lending organization which takes care of all their need for credit risk in retail loans.
- Responsible for overall product performance analysis
- Deeply understand the existing tech and analytical working of the product and work with clients on requirement gathering and analysis for new projects from clients/internal stakeholders
- Document and iterate the business requirements with relevant stakeholders through communication, extensive data analysis, and research
- Significantly contribute to building business cases for new feature development.
Build wireframes, prototypes, use cases, integrations, and API parameters for data exchange to finalize the functional requirements
- Manage projects of product customizations by working with product engineering, delivery, and client stakeholders.
- Work with Product Engineering team to identify solutions that resolve bugs/issues raised by clients
- 5+ years’ experience in Analytics/software development
- Experience of working in a project management framework
- Experience of client/stakeholders management
- High data analysis, problem-solving and research skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Proficient and hands-on with Jira
- Working knowledge of data querying through SQL and Athena
- Software development experience is preferable
- Work experience as a BA in SaaS organization is highly preferable
Interested applicants can share their CV with a cover note on firstname.lastname@example.org